Friday, July 08, 2016

A deal is a deal

Saint Jude is my favorite saint. I really truly believe that he hears when you're asking for help and comes through for you in your times of need, especially when you're feeling totally and completely helpless. With that said, his novena is nothing short of magic. I got what I asked for and as promised I am publishing the prayer....

May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved, and preserved throughout the world now and forever. Sacred heart of Jesus pray for us. Saint Jude worker of miracles pray for us. Saint Jude helper of the hopeless pray for us.

Say this prayer nine times a day of nine days (a novena) and your prayer will be answered. You must promise to publish the prayer.

Like I said a deal is a deal and a promise is a promise.

No comments: